Category Dinner, Lunch, Paleo, Seafood
Compliance Level Kickstart, Lifestyle, Performance
Prep Time :10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings : 2
Author Shannon Gilson
• 1 avocado chopped
• 1/2-1 whole lemon juiced to taste
• 1-2 Tbsp red or white onion finely chopped
• 1 5 oz can wild tuna
• 3 Tbsp celery chopped
• 3 Tbsp apple chopped
• 3 Tbsp red grapes chopped
• 1-2 Tbsp jalapenos finely chopped
• 1 Tbsp paleo mayo optional
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
• Lettuce leaves optional
• Sliced apples optional
1. Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the middle of both avocado halves, chop, and put into a medium bowl.
2. Add tuna (without the juice), lemon juice, onion, celery, apple, red grapes, jalapenos, mayo, and salt and pepper to the bowl.
3. Lightly stir to combine, and adjust taste as needed.
4. Eat as is and however you like. Add a scoop to salads, lettuce wraps, or apple slices as an appetizer.
Submitted by Chris Andre